[wp-forums] another "contact me" - anyone know him or ??

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Feb 2 01:26:32 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Jennifer Roberts <wpyogimail at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yep, I thought the same thing exactly (ugh) ...  but someone did put him
> in time out : ).

That was me. I'm not sure what he's referring to about his email and phone
number (huh?) but I don't see that on his profile.

On Feb 1, 2013, at 5:02 PM, Emil Uzelac wrote:

> > If that does not break any rules, I would say leave it,

I'm not sure it breaks rules exactly but as it could be construed as
soliciting for work... Also I'm pretty sure it's a plugin causing the
doctor's problem.

> > otherwise that doctor will go crazy. Just scanned over
> > her site, she seems angry at pretty much everything, ouch :)

Yeah. I got that too. ;) Let's see if she can disable that plugin via FTP.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski