[wp-forums] Happy Holidays!

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Dec 19 13:36:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM, wp mnger wrote:

> Feeling the Holiday Cheer ;-)

That's good. ;)

> Is there a way to send the distressed Dayna a pm?

There really is no way to do that and off forum support like that is
actively discouraged. It's just something that can be too easily abused.
Some people have attempted to use the forum as a way of drumming up
business and that's not good.

> From the thread it looks like she could use some one on one guidance...

I agree and in another topic it was suggested that that user considers
hiring someone. Aside from that see above.

Best case scenario is that the user get's guidance and fixes it via the
forum. Or GoDaddy fixes or at least identifies the problem after reading
that topic.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski