[wp-forums] Happy Holidays! (Anyone have advice about a ThatDaddy hosting issue?)

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Dec 19 12:24:54 UTC 2013

I was going to suggest that to the user (try switching from Windows to
Linux in GoDaddy) as that seems to have solved other people's problem in
the past.

I'm not entirely sure that user is using their Windows Hosting plan... I've
tagged that post "GoDaddy" in case they do monitor that tag.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski