[wp-forums] We are not the theme police

Andrew2.Nevins Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk
Thu Aug 22 21:34:04 UTC 2013

>> We are not the theme police and shouldn't be judging or even questioning people on how they acquired a theme or plugin

> I did neither. There was literally now talk as to how the person acquired the theme.

Actually I now remember that I wrote something along the lines of, "You would be able to retrieve support from your theme's vendors if purchased legitimately". You are right on this point.  I knew I was being naughty when I wrote it.

You need to speak to me directly with this, this is something you shouldn't hold against other moderators.