[wp-forums] What is the "modlook" tag for?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Aug 4 17:45:35 UTC 2013

pluginmod would get my Plugin Attention, but I'd rather not get that
overused too, since REALLY people should be emailing plugins at
wordpress.org when there's an actual problem.

I need to add a "My plugin hasn't been approved yet!" to that FAQ, since
the answer to that is "Yes, they get backlogged. Check your spam email
to be sure you didn't miss an email, and visit
http://wordpress.org/plugins/add/ for the current queue status."

Ugh. A plugin section. God knows no one reads the actual FAQ (which I
need to do over with Otto again)

modlook is for "Things that need moderator attention." That was vague
because so is what we need to pay attention to. Spam, people being
abusive, people running off the rails, ZOMG! this thread is 6 pages and
went off topic so hard it's a sinking ship, and so on.