[wp-forums] Anyone want to take a look at this jquery 3.6 posted solution

Andrew2.Nevins Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk
Fri Aug 2 21:06:58 UTC 2013

I marked that person Bozo because of the email request and its circumstances.
I couldn't see the reason that  Chips would feel the need to ask for the OP to email him/her - From my experience it's usually because the OP has a file or website that they don't want to share publically.

It looked dubious and since Chips had not made many posts I felt it was safe to Bozo to be monitored in case he/she asks again.

BTW: I saw Chips received a custom title and thought it would be best if we give custom titles to the forum regulars, if they're not mods, so that they know we acknowledge them?