[wp-forums] Reminder about our behavior

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Apr 30 16:53:22 UTC 2013

This list? Is not private.

Anything you post here can be read by everyone in the world, so PLEASE
keep this mindful when you title your emails or what you say. Your
attitude totally matters and it's transparent, and y'know... treat
people how you want to be treated. Talking behind people's backs, or
implying they're stupid isn't cool.

It goes on the forums too. Please feel free to take a break if you need
one. WP 3.6 is coming up and you know the folks who don't RTFM will be
there in droves, so rest up for it. Go play table tennis or what have
you, or even just say 'Hey, you know, I can't do it this round.' It's
totally okay! We still love you.

This goes for me too :) If I'm acting like a brat, or just uncool,
please feel free to tell me. I PROMISE it doesn't offend me! I always
take it to heart and think about it because I know exactly how easy it
is not to see outside my little world.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org