[wp-forums] Heads up, this user is unhappy

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sun Apr 21 11:48:55 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Andrew2.Nevins <
Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk> wrote:

> I don't understand why he/she just doesn't go to Artisteer's forums.
> That person's excuse for why it's a WordPress issue is that 'code is code'
> and 'files are files' - from an email sent to me.

See Mika's reply from the other day about horses and water. ;)

> BTW: In web agencies, what's the standard time frame for bugs to be fixed?
> 3-5 working days?

Dunno. The commercial theme provider I use is pretty good but some problems
are complicated and those take longer as in weeks.

In that user's case I suspect it's not necessarily a bug as much as
customization.

Jan Dembowski