[wp-forums] Brute force attacks sticky

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Apr 18 20:44:59 UTC 2013

I mentioned this days ago and asnwered a whole string of "why can't I login" queries a few days ago. I also think it ought to be duplicated in the installation section since that is where a majority of the queries I answered originated. Just a thought. It *might* serve for less traffic on the forum. Assuming folks read it. :)

Joni Mueller
www.pixelita.com
Follow me on Twitter: @pixelitadesigns