[wp-forums] FYI

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 03:27:53 UTC 2013

Joni, the review in question doesn't make much sense, and as many here
already pointed out, it should have been posted as a support thread, not a
review.
In the other review, the user had a legitimate concern, even thought he was
wrong about the malicious nature of the files involved.
It makes a huge difference, IMHO.
Thanks for sharing your point of view.