[wp-forums] Theme updates best practice

Christine Rondeau christine at bluelimemedia.com
Mon Apr 15 18:07:28 UTC 2013

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but the Theme
Review team doesn't have an IRC chat time, so I thought I would post here.

I've been asked if one of my themes will be converted to responsive
version. I'm wondering what people's thought are about this?

Should I update it to make it responsive or submit a separate responsive
version of the theme. I have noticed in the forums that some folks would
like the option to turn off the responsiveness.
I guess I could investigate a way to have the responsiveness as an option.

I do know that some themes release a lot of updates while others don't and
I'm just not sure what the best practice on this matter.

Any thoughts?

*
****
*