[wp-forums] bad plugin?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Apr 12 18:18:13 UTC 2013

That's weird.

Once you remove a plugin, it's gone, unless it's writing to another file
somewhere and force-reinstalling it. I don't see anything in that plugin
doing it, but I'll pass it up to the plugins team. Randomly, I saw
someone else have a recurring folder problem (not WP related) but it was
his backup software.

As for the users, I'll go hit 'em with a brick. Serial accounts, ffs...