[wp-forums] WP attacks sticky?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Apr 12 16:47:25 UTC 2013

on 12/04/2013 17:21 Mika A Epstein said the following:
> Suggestions? Edits? Jump in and fix. When we feel happy, we can sticky
> it in the forums :)

There's the option to limit access to wp-admin using IP (which I'm
currently using). That would work for single user sites or those
accessing from the same location. I'd add something to the Codex page
now but I have people whinging about food here. If you donlt mind
waiting for an hour or so, I can add something to the Codex page later.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk