[wp-forums] host vs. WP issues

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Apr 11 19:50:06 UTC 2013

Read the page? ;) Sidebar, lower right

Be Listed on This Page

We’re not currently soliciting new listings for this page, which we want
to keep small and focused, however if you like us to know about you can
send an email to hosting dash application at this domain. Listing is
completely arbitrary, but includes criteria like: contributions to
WordPress.org, size of customer base, ease of WP auto-install and
auto-upgrades, bundling sane themes and plugins, avoiding GPL
violations, design, tone, presence in forums, historical perception,
using the correct logo, capitalizing WordPress correctly, not blaming us
if you have a security issue, and up-to-date system software.