[wp-forums] host vs. WP issues

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Apr 11 19:10:49 UTC 2013

on 11/04/2013 19:46 Mika A Epstein said the following:
> That sounds like the reason LiquidWeb invoked this earlier this week :
> http://kb.liquidweb.com/wordpress-modsecurity-rules/

But it's not just logins. I'm also seeing a lot more 406 errors and a
lot of people having serious problems accessing the front end of their
own sites when others can (so it would seem to be IP based). And these
issues are going on for hours (if not days) - not just a couple of minutes.

Something is definitely going on but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk