[wp-forums] Heads up - another round of spamination

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:55:52 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I just happened across a big steaming pile of call-girl spam underway in
Alpha/Beta. I blew away all the messages I saw as well as several usernames
(sorry, didn't think to copy any of them first, but they're long nonsense
strings that look kinda like fjkdlsajflksdjflsd -- very easy to spot in the
wild). They seem to have stopped for right now, but as always, expect them
to be back for more under other throwaway names.

The fun never ends, eh?