[wp-forums] copy of wordshell

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:17:59 UTC 2012

*@Stuart:*
Ipstenu is right: you should ask the dev instead of going behind his back
and ask for the software on a public e-mail list (he/she might even be
subscribed to!).

*@Ipstenu:*
I think you have a good point. However, name calling? Is that something
anyone want to open the door to on these lists or on the forums? If a user
behaved like that on the forums, he would probably get banned or b-tagged.
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Good night to the both of you.

Marventus