[wp-forums] Attn: Chris Olbekson, Moderator

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Sep 24 19:11:30 UTC 2012

Everyone's had a comment deleted (even Otto ;) ) - It's really never a
personal thing, but we do reserve the right to delete posts for any reason.

Asking people to keep on the topic of the 403 errors, given the rest of
the thread, was not a terrible thing. You had one post deleted (for an
amusing, if sarcastic appearing reply). It's no big deal all around, and
I suspect Chris's intent was to confuse the guy a little less (he has a
LOT wrong, but you gotta eat the elephant one bite at a time).

Everyone go take a break or I'll sic the WP Mom on ya! (this includes
me! Off to errands!)