[wp-forums] Heads up, people

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Sep 20 17:01:32 UTC 2012

"He was blocked at the end of July following a post in which he made

personal comments about a plugin author’s family.

<
http://wordpress.org/support/__topic/plugin-rss-pages-for-__wordpress-v3-another-wp-__plugin-which-brings-more-__confusion

<
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-rss-pages-for-wordpress-v3-another-wp-plugin-which-brings-more-confusion

Apologies for those who cannot see deleted posts but after being
lightly reprimanded, he continued to attempt to defend his remarks in
the above topic - posting exactly the same reply 14 times over 4 days."

Maybe this bit can be pointed out to the other user. ;) If they honestly
have no knowledge of the whys, then it;s reasonable to expect they are
confused.

Gently pointing out the case where the user was acting not-nice usually
stops the protest.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio