[wp-forums] ShenZhen?

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 18:58:58 UTC 2012

Somthing I think would help dealing with this deluge of ShenZen spam much quicker than presently would be if there was a way for bozo-status to be viewed directly in the spam queue by displaying something under the username for posts in the spam queue by known spammers to indicate when the 'bozo' & 'akismet never trust' flags are set for those users.  Moderators then won't need to to go into the user profile to check whether each user is already marked as a spammer and any spam from previously flagged spammers can be dealt with much quicker than can be done currently.

Hopefully this makes sense?

Michael
@cubecolour