[wp-forums] Forum username no longer active?

Paul Kaiser paul.kaiser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 02:50:47 UTC 2012

Greetings,
Last week, I used my employer's support forum username, "placester,"
to submit a theme for consideration.
Today, I tried to do this for a second theme, but could not log in, as
the forum says the username "placester" is not in the system.

While the trak system is separate from the forum, it still identifies
my submitted themes as belonging to user "Placester."

What can I do to allow submitting themes under the username
"placester" once more, please? And hooked to the same trak user we
have so far?

Thanks all,
Paul