[wp-forums] Spam from ShenZhen

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Oct 10 13:54:16 UTC 2012

Often I'll do a search on a key word/phrase in the spam in order to wipe
out 20 or more at once.

That said, we can block the spam accounts here, and I do to try and keep
the queue to under a few hundred. :/ It's getting to the limit of human
patience.

That's why I wanted the super-block button, to delete all posts and
block the user in one go.