[wp-forums] dealing with fundamental CSS, PHP, and HTML topics?

Chris Olbekson chris at c3mdigital.com
Thu Oct 4 19:47:41 UTC 2012

+1

I look for commercial theme support threads and add my canned response:
" I'm sorry but commercial themes and plugins behind a paywall are not supported here.  Please contact your vendor for support."

I also try and tag the tread if I know where the theme came from.  If you tag it themeforest, Japh usually comes by and adds a direct link to the right person to contact for support.

--
Chris Olbekson
X-Team Wordpress Developer