[wp-forums] Spam!

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Nov 30 21:00:31 UTC 2012

on 30/11/2012 20:49 Otto said the following:
> I don't know what plugin you're referring to. Link?

Oh b*gger! He's just logged off. I don't think he's made it available to
anyone else yet.

All I can say is that it's a plugin for 1.x bbPress.

It lists those flagged by Akismet as spam (at the time of posting)
separately from true bozos (there's a Bozo option added to the top
dropdown). But it would need testing on WPORG.

I could get a copy sent to you in the next day or so. Would that help?

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk