[wp-forums] Spam!

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Nov 30 17:32:41 UTC 2012

Sergey, I'll fix that for you in a second. Ain't no reason you're not an
admin except I can never remember your user ID ;)

The tl;dr is "Moderators can delete posts, Admins can bozo/block users"

(Sorry, I was sick last night, got back from the eye doctor at 2pm and
spent my night on a couch wishing I was dead)