[wp-forums] Fwd: Re: WP forums emails

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Nov 14 18:30:10 UTC 2012

Yeah. You're not subscribed to those emails.

If you visit http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/twitter-widget-pro
for example, then scroll to the bottom, you'll see a link that says
"Subscribe to Emails for this Plugin". Click it.

Subscriptions for your plugin's support threads is not automatic.

-Otto