[wp-forums] Fwd: Re: WP forums emails

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Nov 14 17:43:03 UTC 2012

There's nothing wrong with the email system. I get constant emails
from it all the time.

Some email servers just reject our emails. Not much we can do about
it. I'd suggest using a gmail account or something instead. Or a
google apps account. If he's running his own email server, then if he
can debug why it's dropping our emails, then maybe we can help, but
without more info, not much we can do. I know it's sending the emails,
but I can't force the other end to receive them.

-Otto