[wp-forums] Forum e-mail notifications not working?

Brandon Kraft web-comments at brandonkraft.com
Wed Nov 14 01:21:52 UTC 2012

Gang,

Weird thing; not sure where to report it.

I stopped getting notifications, at least, on posts posted to my plugin's
support forum (genesis-enews-extended). One posted yesterday, one reply
posted today. I didn't get a reply to a review from 6 days ago and another
from 5 hours ago. I logged in and verified that I'm subscribed to the forum
and the individual post (with one response not notified). Checked spam
filters, etc. Nothing. I did get a notice, though, on a thread that I had
subscribed to elsewhere in the forums. I'm kraftbj in the forums.

Any ideas? Did I fail somewhere?

Thanks,
Brandon Kraft