[wp-forums] SocialBlogSite is back

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Mar 29 16:22:58 UTC 2012

You know, I've genuinely tried to assist him but 1) his requirements keep
changing or were just never clear and 2) he's found something that seems
work for him but see item 1).

And now he's once again replying to other threads that has the term
"canonical" in them...? And adding a snarky comment too?

My vote is keep him b-tagged.

Jan Dembowski