[wp-forums] 404 error on wordpress.org when visiting profile

Matthias Krok info at wplab.de
Thu Jun 21 12:09:42 UTC 2012

I'm afraid, it's not...

http://profiles.wordpress.org/wplab ist a different profile - somebody
with the username "wplab" (without hyphen).

I chose "wp-lab" (with hyphen) as my username since tried to stay close
to our domain name - which is wplab.de - and wplab was already taken.

So my profile should actually be at http://profiles.wordpress.org/wp-lab
- but maybe this dir already existed or hyphens in usernames are
generally bad, or something else...
> Anyway, the guy who maintains the code is on this list.
Thanks. Glad to hear that. ;-)

Matt K.