[wp-forums] 3.4 release timing

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Jun 13 19:08:35 UTC 2012

The world's shortest Master List is up...

http://Wordpress.org/support/topic/troubleshooting-wordpress-34-master-list

I actually don't have any known conflicts yet. Arras theme, maybe, but it was acting the goat with 3.3.2 so it's not really a 3.4 issue. Everything else was a one off on custom code (i.e. not a plugin/theme). Still it's there and any mod can update it :)

I mean that seriously, by the way! If you find one, go ahead and edit the posts, or reopen the topic and add a post. Just close it after, since people will just use it to complain in ;)