[wp-forums] B'coded user

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:29:24 UTC 2012

Hi all!

While reading this thread, I was thinking how much of a pain in the
buttocks it must be (mainly for mods and staff) for users to be able create
a zillion user accounts and keep jumping from one to the other like Super
Mario, ;-)
Have you considered the possibility of only allowing one forum account per
WP installation? It seems to me it would solve a lot of problems on the
forums.
Just a thought.
Cheers!

Marv