[wp-forums] On second thought, any objections to just deleting this thread?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Jun 1 13:36:49 UTC 2012

Funny enough, the guy emailed the plugin support address to ask Mark to delete it.

I think it's fine leaving it open. You clarified what was going on nicely, and the only person who made himself look silly was the CyberSyn guy. I'm sort of a proponent of leaving people's 'D'oh!' moments up (even mine) since you're just not gonna learn somethings unless you embarrass yourself.

tl;dr: You did the right thing, if CyberSEO thinks their own reply was unprofessional, then they shouldn't've made it.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org