[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sun Jul 29 12:11:53 UTC 2012

This happens on the premium side as well. About half of my first replies to
a post are:

"Can I get a link to your site, so I can go look?"

I've got some people trained, but new ones come in all the time. ;)

a.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Francisco de Azevedo <
frandeazevedo at gmail.com> wrote

Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio