[wp-forums] Bluehost Push for WordPress Upgrades

BADEJO AZEEZ OLUFISAYO dedicatedpappy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 17:11:50 UTC 2012

Hi
I am building an online news website using WP but have some challenges on how to post more news on each pages.

I will be grateful if you can proffer ♍ε a solution on how to post more than 1, infact numerous updates(news) on each pages.

Hope to read from you soon!
Thanks

Sent Via Pappy's BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat.