[wp-forums] Modlooked "Template #35403 HELP!" Topic

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Fri Feb 24 22:09:05 UTC 2012

Well if he's upset with wordpress.org official forum support, then maybe he
should ask for a refund.

:P

On a serious note - he paid for a theme elsewhere - gpl or not, we still do
not support the *theme*.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio