[wp-forums] B-coded and spam

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 20:14:39 UTC 2012

hey all,

I think I mentioned this ages ago, but I'll revisit now, especially
with spam being on the increase again.

I've just hacked together a quick bozo additional plugin that can
separate out b-coded posts from the spam. But I'd need it to be double
checked before it could be used.

ie, as well as All, Normal, Deleted and Spam you'd have another filter
for Bozo.

 From what I can tell from my tests Spam takes precedence, so a Bozo'd
user posting spam should still be caught by Akismet and appear in the
spam list.

Would that be useful at all? I don't moderate anywhere near enough atm
to know if others would like this or not.

Rich