[wp-forums] You do not have sufficient permissions ...etc

Frank L lawf1009 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 21:39:54 UTC 2012

I have have been using WordPress since June 2011 but this past month (April 2012) have been very frustrated by "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." When accessing comments, RSS Feeds, etc., etc, I receive this meaningless message.
As the site administrator I would prefer some words and directions that were more substantial: maybe  you could be more specific, that is, why the problem and where and how to correct the problem. Do I go through the host? The other suggestions I have read, lead to cul de sacs or endless labyrinth.
I kind of feel like Josef K in Franz Kafka's The Trial.