[wp-forums] todd

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Apr 10 11:28:36 UTC 2012

Oh... I said I'd block him, but I did not. Once he stopped flagging everything modlook, I only bozo'd, which DOES NOT prevent you from updating a Plugin. If he can't update his plugin, send him to plugins at wordpress.org

He had a plugin *temporarily* pulled for forcing credits to 'on', but he removed that before I b-tagged him.