[wp-forums] Thread layout borked

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Apr 5 12:55:18 UTC 2012

Not to mention, hitting a blocked site is a *minor* issue (except for
certain, egregious website categories, such as pr0n, racism, etc.). But
intentionally using a proxy (which is likely also already blocked) is
usually a *major* issue, that will lead to repercussions. So, those of us
who prefer to remain employed don't generally even test the proxy-avoidance
route.

Chip