[wp-forums] Support for Premium Themes?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Apr 4 14:59:57 UTC 2012

on 04/04/2012 15:27 Francisco de Azevedo said the following:
> Premium developers charge good money for their products, and most of them
> offer limited or lifetime support to their customers as a package-deal.
> Should THEY be the ones providing support to their customers on the forums?

There is a fallback you can use in the Forum Welcome:

"Do NOT press moderators or anyone else to help with premium themes. We
do NOT support premium themes as you paid for their support when you
bought it and it is not our place to keep shady vendors in business. If
someone wants to help, that is fine"

<http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#The_Bad_Stuff>

I use a version of that in my replies.

Mel