[wp-forums] Themes/Templates Forum: Commercial Themes

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Oct 25 14:29:56 UTC 2011

I think if you wanted to tag it, use the theme shop name and encourage those
heme shops to come get their customers and haul them back to the right
forums. ;)

THEN close the thread. :D

No, we do not want to encourage support for commercial themes, but at the
same time there's a lot of overlap. In some commercial support areas,
there's a whole lot of generic WP support going on too.

So, I'm of the mind to go for the firm but friendly approach.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio