[wp-forums] For info

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 09:25:22 UTC 2011

His previous posts also show the same thing posted a few days ago.

My standard reply elsewhere is that as he has mentioned lawsuits he
can no longer use the public forum. He will have to take it to email -
sadly WordPress does not have email support because it is manned by
volunteers...

But it might not work on the WordPress forums.

And James, poor poor Joke ;)

Rich