[wp-forums] For info

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Tue Nov 22 09:05:18 UTC 2011

I'm no lawyer (I've just spent the last 30 years telling them what to do), but I would make book on the fact that he's out of gas going after a U.S. entity with that argument. I'm sure he has every right to have some Finnish outfit comply with his request. But to paraphrase, "We aren't in Kansas anymore, Toto."

Would love to see what ends up happening on this.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com