[wp-forums] Working on a "Master List" for 3.3

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 2 14:12:01 UTC 2011

Doesn't make sense to *you*, or to you, reading as an *end user*?

Keep in mind, the ‘header’ section has been completely superseded by the
admin bar now,

OK- that bit doesn't even make sense to me!

I'm assuming the latter?

I can try some wordsmithing:

You can still disable the admin bar on the front end of your site, just not
in the admin area. This is by design, because in WordPress 3.3 the Admin
Bar has completely replaced the admin page header from previous versions.
(Notice that your Site Name no longer appears at the top of the page,
except as part of the Admin Bar.)

(But I tend to get too wordy. :) )

Chip