[wp-forums] user complaing of moderation & thread closures

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed May 18 18:25:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM, andrea_r <andrea at ronandandrea.com> wrote:
> It's probably also worth noting that the link to the forum from the plugin
> page failed to add the plugin title to each of his threads.

Are we sure he used that method? I'm guessing not, since the title
addition is clearly working for other people. I'm guessing he just
tagged them manually.

Also, worked fine for me with a test post:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-theme-check-test?replies=1&view=all

> He thinks it's "daft" to have one thread for all the issues he wants to
> report, as trac and "every other forum" works that way. (one issue per
> thread).

Doesn't matter to me whether he makes one thread or a hundred. I'd let it be.

-Otto