[wp-forums] user complaing of moderation & thread closures

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Wed May 18 17:08:18 UTC 2011

Did a little more digging - all of them are related to s specific
plugin, the theme check plugin. Which, IMO probably should go in one
thread. Yes? Even tho he's finding multiple issues?

--
Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com and http://wpebooks.com
Consulting at http://ronandandrea.com