[wp-forums] 3.2 troubleshooting (ahead of the curve!)

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Jun 24 13:16:19 UTC 2011

Yeah, I was going to encourage US to post 'Aha, this plugin, this breaks, this fixes...' ;)  As their own separate posts, I think, so anyone who wants to watch via RSS can.  The only 'bummer' about keeping it locked is normal posters can't email sub :/  but it's that or spam, so y'know, RSS. It works.

As for where to report, I'm not sure if there's a sane way.  Last time I tried getting people to post busts, but it became a free-for-all that was unmanagable.  I think we'll have to play it by ear.  We SHOULD see repeat offenders, after all.

Reminds me to troll the alpha/beta right now to see if anyone's posted anything...