[wp-forums] WPMUDev - General 'Be Aware' things

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Jun 22 05:48:06 UTC 2011

Well played. I responded too:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/ipstenu-quick-question-re-other-thread-u-just-closed?replies=3#post-2180331

Again, in case of doubt, bring it to my attention. Tagging a thread
with "otto" before replying will do it. I may ignore it, but you'll
know because I'll remove the tag if it's not worth it (this rarely
happens).

I may not be able to solve the problem, but I can always ask what the
dealio is and get some resolution.

Also, if anybody ever posts private emails on the forum again, a)
remove it and b) tell them that another infraction of that type will
lead to immediate banning. That is straight unacceptable, period. I
don't care who's emails they're posting, that's not cool at all.
People work through email for a reason. Reposting those in a public
forum is grounds for instant death sentence. Doesn't matter what the
contents are. No judgment, just the way I feel about it.

-Otto