[wp-forums] forums' treatment of apostrophe within a plugin title

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jun 2 08:35:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 1:03 AM, John LeBlanc <wp at johnleblanc.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the speedy reply, Otto!
> Is there Trac for this aspect of the forums where I might contribute?  ...or
> is this strictly internal to Automattic?

There is no publicly available trac for the WordPress.org site itself.
The code running there is a bit sensitive and such, so access is
highly limited.

While many of the people who do the occasional work on wp.org are
Automattic employees, not all of them are. I'm not. Lately I've been
doing most of the maintenance and upgrades and mods and such. For
certain items, nacin and westi do a fair amount of work there. And
occasionally I have to bother mdawaffe to fix things which are beyond
my ability to understand.

So no, at present we don't really see much of a need to open it up more.

-Otto